OGP Handbook – Rules and Guidance for Participants (2020)
Version 4.1 (Formerly OGP POC Manual) – February 2020
The OGP Support Unit proudly presents the 2020 edition of the OGP Handbook: Rules and Guidance for Participants (French | Spanish).
The OGP Handbook: Rules and Guidance for Participants provides crisp and clear information about all things OGP for participating countries, including:
- Description of roles and responsibilities of domestic actors;
- Action plan cycle with updated calendar,
- Rules about delays and extensions,
- Advice on how to manage electoral/transitional processes, and
- General guidance on how to develop an Action Plan and Self-Assessment Reports.
For the 2020 edition we have further developed guidance on information on the minimum requirements for all OGP participating governments, especially during the co-creation process. It also includes some considerations to keep in mind due to the IRM Refresh.
This handbook was designed to be used together with the OGP Participation and Co-creation Toolkit which provides guidance on developing successful co-creation and implementation processes in line with the requirements established in the OGP Participation and Co-Creation Standards.