Open Government Partnership at Five Years: What to Look for at the Paris Summit
OGP is five years old! What has happened in this time? What is happening next?
- OGP Steering Committee members on their strategic goals for the next few years of OGP (subnational governments, OGP’s strategic refresh, and how we get more ambitious commitments)
- The OGP Independent Reporting Mechanism will report on what the data says about where we do and do not see progress in OGP. countries
- Have your voice heard on the direction of OGP, and how you use it.
- Joseph Foti, Open government Partnership, Independent Reporting Mechanism
- Joe Powell <Joe.Powell@opengovpartnership.org>
- Anusha Yadav <email@example.com>
- Megan Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Michael Moses <email@example.com>
- Joe Foti to present data on progress and challenges in OGP over the first four years.
- Joe Powell to set the geopolitical scene for the Summit and outline the strategic goals of the OGP Steering Committee and Support Unit, including the opportunity of the Paris Declaration.
- All other commenters:
- Please discuss your organization’s goals for OGP over the next year? (What are you working on?)
- What will you be looking to get specifically out of the Summit and how does this fit into your organization’s strategy?
- Do you have advice for the strategic direction of the larger OGP community?
Is this event open to the public or only for Hub members? Yes