2022 IRM Week
The Independent Reporting Mechanism’s (IRM) third annual IRM Week was held from November 28 – December 2.
Throughout the week, the IRM shared content co-created with the wider IRM community including the International Experts Panel, external reviewers, researchers, and thematic partners. The content spotlights insights on country performance and thematic priorities to ensure strategic use of IRM findings.
Check this page and the IRM’s Twitter account for updates from the week.
- Ingredients for Extractives Sector Reform
- Six Questions to Protect Your Transparency Portal from “Zombie” Status
- Three Factors to Effectively Implement Ambitious Open Procurement Reforms
- Let’s Talk about the Future of Public Participation in OGP
- Meaningful Citizen Engagement in Urban Planning
- IRM Report on Local Action Plans