2022 IRM Week
Join the Independent Reporting Mechanism (IRM) from November 28 – December 2 for the third annual IRM Week.
Throughout the week, explore curated content co-created with the wider IRM community including the International Experts Panel, external reviewers, researchers, and thematic partners. The content will spotlight insights on country performance and thematic priorities to ensure strategic use of IRM findings.
Check this page and the IRM’s Twitter account for updates throughout the week.
- Ingredients for Extractives Sector Reform
- Six Questions to Protect Your Transparency Portal from “Zombie” Status
- Three Factors to Effectively Implement Ambitious Open Procurement Reforms
- Let’s Talk about the Future of Public Participation in OGP
- Meaningful Citizen Engagement in Urban Planning