New Global Horizons: Raising Ambitions for Beneficial Ownership Transparency
The need for beneficial ownership transparency is greater than ever. Global momentum is building.
Join high-level government representatives, experts from civil society and senior officials from multilateral institutions at this panel discussion from the Beneficial Ownership Leadership Group, co-convened by Open Ownership and the Open Government Partnership (OGP). The panel discussion will chaired by Matthew Valencia, Special Projects Editor, The Economist, with opening remarks from Duncan Tessier, Director of Economic Crime, Home Office, Government of the United Kingdom and Joe Powell, Deputy CEO of OGP.
- Yeranuhi Tumanyants, Deputy Minister of Justice, Government of Armenia
- Zuzana Wienk, Director of Currents, Slovakia
- Elisa de Anda Madrazo, Vice-President, Financial Action Task Force
- Cahyo R. Muzhar, Director General for Legal Administrative Affairs, Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Government of Indonesia
- Ogbonnaya Orji, Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative, Government of Nigeria
- Richard Nephew, Global Anti-Corruption Coordinator, Department of State, Government of the United States
- Natalya Chornogub, Head of Government Relations, YouContol, Ukraine
- Thom Townsend, Executive Director, Open Ownership
July 13 at 08:00 AM Eastern Time/13:00 British Standard Time.