Open Response + Open Recovery: How to Respond to COVID-19 through Open Government
Countries around the world are facing unprecedented challenges from COVID-19, and the need for openness, transparency, inclusion and accountability have rarely been greater. We know that those working in government are looking for ways to share information and connect with others in order to improve the global COVID-19 response. That’s why the Co-Chairs of the Open Government Partnership Steering Committee and Apolitical co-hosted a workshop on open government practices that respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and eventually move towards open and effective recovery efforts.
- Helen Clark, former Prime Minister of New Zealand and UNDP Administrator
- Sanjay Pradhan, Chief Executive Officer of OGP
- Cesar Gazzo, Undersecretary of Open Government and Digital Nation at the Chief of Cabinet of Minister of Argentina
- Robin Hodess, Governance Director at The B Team
- Jae-Young Lee, Deputy Minister of the Interior and Safety, South Korea
Find the full playlist of recordings from the Open Response + Open Recovery Digital Forum here.