Europe Regional Meeting
About the 2022 OGP Europe Regional Meeting
The OGP Europe Regional Meeting will take place in Rome, Italy on October 11-12, co-hosted by the Governments of Italy and Estonia. The Europe Regional Meeting will bring together open government champions and stakeholders to energize our community, raise collective ambition, and generate new political support to make governments more transparent, accountable and responsive to citizens, and to address our current regional and global challenges. Key themes to be addressed in the agenda include anti-corruption, digital innovation, and democratic participation.
The event is primarily in person, but the opening plenary on October 11 (9:30-13 CET) will be live-streamed on this page. Download the communications guide.
Watch the recording of the live-stream of the opening plenary in English.
Watch the recording of live-stream of the opening plenary in Italian.
Watch the recording of the live-stream of the opening plenary in Ukrainian.
Explore sessions, dialogues, meetings and more in the agenda below.
The Europe Regional Meeting will take place in Roma Eventi – Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I participate in the 2022 OGP Europe Regional Meeting?
- Up to 250 people will participate at the event, with space for government and civil society representation from each European OGP national and local member, as well as key international partners.
- Capacity for additional participation is limited.
What is the agenda of the 2022 OGP Europe Regional Meeting?
- A detailed agenda will be available in early September. The agenda will include a mix of high level dialogues, workshops and peer exchanges, and networking opportunities. Key themes to be addressed include anti-corruption, digital innovation, democratic participation, and the development of the new strategy for the Partnership.
What are the dates of the event and where will it take place?
- The 2022 OGP Europe Regional Meeting will take place from October 11-12, 2022 in Rome, Italy at the Roma Eventi – Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre, in Piazza della Pilotta, 4, 00187 Rome, Italy.
Where can I get a COVID test near the venue?
- You can get a COVID test at the Farmacia Antica Pesci, Piazza di Trevi 89, 00187 Rome, Italy.
Where can I stay during the Europe Regional Meeting?
- Rome has many accommodation options. We have compiled a non-exhaustive list of hotels close to the event venue where you can check availability and book your stay.
For more information visit the OGP Italy website.