This event has already occurred.
OGP, Directorio Legislativo, International IDEA, policymakers, experts and civil society partners came together for the first event in a series on parliamentary openness. We took stock of the progress made and challenges faced by parliaments in strengthening democracy in the Eastern Partnership region and discussed new challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Watch the recording here or below. Information about future events in the series will be made available soon.
- Moderator: Marina Mkhitarian, OGP
- María Baron, Directorio Legislativo
- Scott Cameron, OECD
- Tevan Poghosyan, International Center for Human Development
- Vakhushti Menabde, Georgian Young Lawyers Association
- Jonathan Murphy, International IDEA/INTERPARES
Learn more about OGP’s work in the Eastern Partnership region through the EU for Integrity Programme here.