2021 OGP Global Summit: Seoul, Republic of Korea
OGP’s next Global Summit will take place in Tallinn, Estonia, September 6-7, 2023. Learn more »
Thanks for joining us!
The Republic of Korea hosted the 2021 Open Government Partnership (OGP) Global Summit from December 15-17, 2021.
The Summit provided a platform and moment for reflecting on the progress of OGP in its first decade and presented a vision for the future. The themes aligned with the current Co-Chair Priorities: strengthening civic space and public participation, tackling anti-corruption, and promoting inclusive digital innovation.
OGP Global Summits historically provide an opportunity for representatives of government, civil society, and others to exchange experiences, best practices, and progress on open government initiatives and implementation. This was the 7th OGP Global Summit; previous Summits have been held in Canada, Georgia, France, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Brazil.
- Regional Sessions
- Youth Summit
- Statements from Heads of State and Government, local leaders, and ministers
- Pre-Summit Thematic Events
- Global Dialogue of Justice Leaders
- Driving Up Global Ambition on Beneficial Ownership Transparency at the Summit for Democracy and Beyond
- Shaping the Agenda on Gender and Open Government (English, Spanish, French)
- View the full list of Community Dialogues that took place here.
- View the full list of Partner Sessions that took place here.
NEW RELEASES + ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Report: OGP at Ten: Toward Democratic Renewal
- Report: OGP Vital Signs – 10 Years of Data in Review
- Videos: OpenStories
- 2021 Open Government Award winners
- OGP Local Call for Expressions of Interest 2022
- Launch of the Civic Space Learning Network (more info soon)
- OGP Policy Progress Reports
- OGP Policy Area Fact Sheets
- Podcast: Voices of Open Government
Read this blog post for a summary of ten things you may have missed at the Summit.
For general inquiries about the Summit, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.